GLOBAL E*TRADE HELP CENTRE
Customers can withdraw funds from their E*TRADE U.S. brokerage account via international wire transfer in US dollar.
Requests received before 6:00 PM (Singapore time) on a Singapore business day will be processed the same day and this overseas bank transfer normally takes 2-7 working days for funds to be credited to clients? bank accounts
USD25.00 (Other bank charges may be incurred and will be automatically deducted from your withdrawal sum.)
- For the fund withdrawal request, customers are required to complete a "Notification of Fund withdrawal" and return to us by fax or email together with your ID Copy or Passport Copy. Please click here for the Notification of Fund withdrawal
- For proper account withdrawal, the name of the designated bank account holder(s) should be identical with the E*TRADE US Brokerage Account Holder(s)
- Please ensure the bank information provided is complete and accurate, otherwise, your funds withdrawal will be delayed
- Funds are not available for withdrawal until after settlement (T+3).
- We do NOT accept cash and third party withdrawals
- Margin rate interest* is applied on all funds withdrawal drawn on margin.
- For assistance, please contact Customer Service Hotline
*Please refer to Pricing and Rates for details
Back to top